RTI STATION NEWS

I am sure you understand that English IS the primary language of the business world. If you don't I am surprised.

Dear Slovak Regulator,
I am sure you understand that English IS the primary language of the business world. If you don't I am surprised.
As a country who has added many International business's, including Samsung, Ford, Peugeot, Kia, and Hyandai (to name a few) in assistance of the Slovakian economy, it should become apparent that English language information that can promote Slovakia, in the EU and other World areas, is of a premiere advantage to your country in the growing World and EU marketplace.
Any government official that does not see this advantage should be recalled and I will do everything that I personally can to make sure that happens if the diminishment of the English language in Slovakia continues. RTI is operated by a respected Czech Person (who has done much for your country and its people). However, as a person that has worked for the major US and European networks for almost 40 years I can say that maintaining RTI English broadcasts at their current level and at this important transitional time for your country is of paramount importance to the continued growth of your country. I will make certain that the Prime Minister and the President of your country are aware of your short sightedness.

Sincerely,

The Author of this letter is the President of an International media group