RTI STATION NEWS

FM Closure Comment - It is a crime to destroy the work you have done

Dear Eric, dear all,
With great concerns I had learned about the closure of rti.fm.
As I have already said before several weeks ago, it is a pity that some crazy narrow-minded people begin to destroy the little but always growing plant in that former communist-ruled part of the European community. It looks to me that this poor lady doesn’t have the word community in her language. I would very much congratulate this lady for her narrow-mindedness and hope she can still pay with her Slovak crowns in 2011.
It is a crime to destroy the work you have done with your team. I know from my Slovak friends that they think different because they look at the community as a chance and not an enemy like this mentally simple structured lady.
Of course you are allowed to publish this comment with my full name.
Hope to hear from you soon, Eric and please give my best regards to your team. Thanks so much for the unforgettable hours I was allowed to spend on the radio listening to RTI.
Take care
Michael Pilath, Cologne, Germany