RTI STATION NEWS

Express my sympathy to Mr. Telensky

I am originally from North Slovakia /Ruzomberok/ but moved to UK almost 3 yrs ago. Despite of the fact I love Slovakia as my country, I was fed up with what the authorities do over there.
The reason why I decided to write is an expression of support for what u do. It's pretty sad to hear that the licensing authority has ordered u to cancel English Programs from your Radio Programme. It sounds to me like if the were scared of some "dissidents" expressing their point of view thru some kind of illegal radio station.
It's absolutely ridiculous and reminds me of the old communist era. Unfortunately these are the bits which make normally thinkin' people pretty much annoyed.
As I say I sometimes can't believe what happens in that country. So u got my full support in what u do, and hope everything will go well for U and Mr. Telensky.
Thanx for all u do for Czech and Slovak Community in the UK and SK and pls express my sympathy to Mr. Telensky as well.
Kind regards
Martin Buschbacher