RTI STATION NEWS

Your loyal listener...disappointed me so much

Dear RTI! The news - arrived in the beginning of this week from RTI about removing English programming from FM services - disappointed me so much. I cannot see the rational reason of being forced into this step and I am really interested in the exact explanation came from authorities. I used to listen your broadcast every day, only during the evenings because of my language shortages and I always wished more programs in English. In my opinion your radio is a unique opportunity for both foreigners and Slovak inhabitants which can not be destroyed because of a false measure. Yes, it is obviously a wrong decision from this particular organisation. If they did not observe its advantages for tourists or foreign people who live, work here in Slovakia - whose interests are obviously not regarded - this authority should have discovered how this special service is provided by your station to Slovak people related to English improvement. I do not think this is the right way of thinking European... I am really sorry RTI!And you have to know I am on your side in every initiation organized in order to save the program structure!
Your loyal listener,p. T.